My first visit as my long time dentist retired. I am extremely pleased with the professional care and honesty of the entire staff. Thank You all, I certainly will be returning!
Achieve Your Perfect Smile With Cosmetic Dental Solutions
Your smile is an essential part of your identity. That’s why investing in its improvement is always worthwhile. Dr. Artimova has over 20 years of dental experience. So she knows just what you need to look your best. Her practice offers a wide range of cosmetic dentistry treatments, enhanced by advanced technology, to improve your smile’s beauty.
We use state-of-the-art technology to make your treatments easy and comfortable, such as dental lasers for gum treatments and CEREC for same-day crowns. Your dentist also uses digital X-rays and intraoral cameras to make precise diagnoses and treatment recommendations. With the intraoral camera, you’ll be able to see for yourself what’s going on in your mouth.
Our cosmetic services include:
- Veneers – We offer standard veneers to create a flawless smile. They are crafted from materials like ceramic, zirconia, and porcelain.
- Teeth Whitening – Eliminate stains with our Smile Perfected 20-minute whitening or opt for at-home treatments with easy-to-use trays and professional solutions for a radiant smile.
- Dental Crowns – We use our CEREC 3-D technology to create dental crowns in a single visit. Crowns repair noticeable dental damage like breaks, cracks, and chips.
- Tooth Bonding – Easily repair chipped or discolored teeth with a tooth bonding treatment.
- Gummy Smile Treatment – Show off a toothy smile by changing the appearance of excess gum tissue. We can fix it with a safe and gentle dental laser or with Botox, depending on your individual situation.
- Invisalign – Achieve straight teeth with Invisalign, a discreet alternative to traditional braces. It works in less time than braces too.
- Botox Treatments – Smooth out fine lines and wrinkles to enhance your overall appearance and look younger.
- Smile Makeover – Get several cosmetic services within one personalized plan with a smile makeover. We can show you a preview of your new smile with our custom wax-up models.
Cosmetic dentistry is an investment in yourself. That’s why you also want to protect it. Make sure you pair your cosmetic treatments with regular dental checkups. Preventive care will ensure you maintain long-term results from your treatment. Also, if dental anxiety is holding you back from feeling good about your smile, you can receive sedation through laughing gas.