My first visit as my long time dentist retired. I am extremely pleased with the professional care and honesty of the entire staff. Thank You all, I certainly will be returning!
Avoid Dental Problems With Comprehensive Preventive Care
At Denville Dental Studio, Dr. Artimova offers a warm, welcoming environment and a wide range of dental solutions. With her help, your smile will remain healthy during every stage in your life. You can even bring your entire family in to see us.
Since visiting the dentist can sometimes feel intimidating, we make your visit as comfortable as possible. In addition to cozy amenities, we use advanced technology to streamline your visits and provide top-notch care. If you are particularly anxious about any treatments, laughing gas is available to ease your anxiety.
Our approach to general dentistry focuses on your whole well-being, not just one tooth at a time. You’ll benefit from services such as:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – We do a thorough cleaning and examine your mouth for cavities, gum disease, and even oral cancer. If we identify signs of gum infection, we’ll move forward immediately with treatment. Your dentist will also discuss any necessary restorative solutions.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – We diagnose the root cause of dry mouth and offer solutions such as prescription fluoride or products like Biotene. If your dentist believes it’s related to sleep apnea, we’ll refer you to a sleep doctor for a diagnosis.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – If your apnea diagnosis is confirmed, we provide snoring appliances and mandibular advancement devices to address sleep apnea symptoms, helping you achieve restful nights.
- TMJ Treatment – Our solutions include custom mouthguards and, if necessary, Botox treatment to alleviate your discomfort.
- Athletic Mouthguards – We also offer mouthguards to protect your teeth from sports injuries.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you have an infection in your gums, we’ll treat it with a deep cleaning procedure known as scaling and root planing. We typically combine this with Arestin, an antibiotic that targets the disease.
- Bad Breath Treatment – If you struggle with bad breath, we will identify its root cause. We’ll provide treatment if it’s related to an infection in your teeth and gums. Your dentist will also advise you on oral hygiene, if necessary.