My first visit as my long time dentist retired. I am extremely pleased with the professional care and honesty of the entire staff. Thank You all, I certainly will be returning!
Trust an Advanced Practice for Your Restorative Care Needs
Without a fully functional smile, life can be challenging. Dr. Artimova is here to help. Our entire team is committed to using the latest treatment techniques and advanced technologies to ensure that you receive the best care possible. For example, we use CEREC technology to create your crowns in a single appointment. We also use digital X-rays and scans to make precise diagnoses and easy dental impressions.
We offer services that not only alleviate pain but also protect your smile from further issues later down the road. If you struggle with dental anxiety, we have laughing gas to take the edge off your nerves. We also have blankets, pillows, and headphones to add to our calming and comfortable environment.
Your restorative dental treatments may include:
- Tooth Fillings – We offer amalgam-free tooth fillings to repair cavities and restore tooth structure.
- Dental Crowns – Our in-house CEREC machine allows us to provide same-day dental crowns for efficient restorations.
- Inlays or Onlays – These partial restorations repair your damaged teeth. They require less tooth structure to be removed than for a crown.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges can replace one or several missing teeth in a row. They anchor to nearby teeth or to dental implants.
- Root Canals – We use state-of-the-art rotary technology to perform precise root canal treatments. This procedure will save your teeth from an extraction.